Thanks so much to They call me sasha fierce for my Liebster Award.
The idea behind the award is to recognise fellow bloggers.
I imagine this will be a good way to find some new blogs to read and follow.
Now for the rules:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
- You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
So here’s the answers to my questions:
- What’s your favourite quote? Never eat yellow snow
- What’s your #1 tip for keeping a clean house? Employ a maid
- What is something you miss about the life before you became a mum? Being footloose and fancy free
- Is your child/ and or children named after anyone? The gladiator (only kidding)
- What is your favourite book/author? I love Cecila Ahern and Sophie Kinsella
- Where is your ultimate holiday destination and why? Florida- Because it has the happiest place in the world.
- What prompted you to start blogging? To avoid the dreaded baby brain (that’s a real thing you know)
- What is the biggest lesson you have learnt since becoming a mum? Never change a new borns nappy without taking the necessary precautions.
- What is your favourite meal? Anything I’ve not had to cook myself
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? with 10 kids living in a shoe.
- What do you see as the most rewarding part of being a parent? Morning smiles 🙂
My 11 questions are:
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure in life?
- What’s your idea of a good night?
- Do you take your child to baby/toddler classes or groups and what ones do you take them to?
- If you have returned to work what was your reason for needing to do so?
- What’s your funniest baby/toddler story?
- Your in the shop, your trolley is full. Your baby goes into melt down what do you do?
- Is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
- Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- What advice will you give your children when they grow up?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Have you ever been to a physic and what did they tell you (and did it come true)?