Parenting can be a hard slog.
Going from it being just you and your partner to a family of 3 can be just as tough. The relationship dynamic definitely changes. Some for the better and sadly some for the worse. Here’s a little post about my relationship with mine (please also bear in mind we have been together 14 years and Danny if your reading I do love you dearly lol)
There are many things that drive me nuts about my hubby (and Im guessing just men in general) and im sure pregnancy just highlights the bad sometimes but there’s also lots I have to be thankful for when it comes to the man in my life. Here’s a list of some of the pros and cons of a partner/husband:
* He’s a snorer and sometimes when he breathes at night it sounds like a air conditioner (this only bugs me when I’m with child)
* He buys things without discussing with me first. I have a sneaking suspicion this is caveman syndrome. You know he earns the money he should be able to spend it how he pleases.
* Sometimes he gets sucked into the world of video games (I’m sure many women can relate)
* He’s an absolute wind up merchant
*He’s amazing with our son. If anyone can get max laughing it’s him
* If I ask for help around the house hel do it. Might not be as quick as I’d like but he gets there in the end. This is something that has improved since max was born
* When max was born dan was off for ten weeks and did the majority of the night feeds.Even with the extra help is still looked like a zombie
* He really would do anything for anyone ( within reason )
I’ll stop there now don’t want him getting a ego.
Having a baby has changed our relationship. Were just like everyone else we have ups and downs.
I wouldn’t change it for the world thou I’d be a very different person if I didn’t have Danny.