Today we went to softplay with max’s cousin and aunt. We don’t usually go to softplay. It seems silly to spend sometimes up to a fiver when Max doesn’t really get much out of it.
I’m glad we went today he really enjoyed it. The area for the under 3’s or in this case under 3.5 ft (God help you if you have a tall child) was slightly pants. It consisted of a slide,a ball pit and a few soft cubes. This venue only charged £3.00 which was reasonable but for what was avaliable is day light robbery.
There was all sort of kids there,some friendly some not so much. These sort of places I find a mind field when a kids being mean what do you do,it’s not really my place to tell someone else’s child off. Although if any child hurts my boy I would def speak up.
What are your experiences at places like softplay.
This was Max on the way home all that fun tuckered him out 🙂
I’ve been thinking this week about what my resolutions will be.
To be honest I never make them. Whats the point we never keep them.
I think that this year il make some,not for me but for my baby boy.
1. To get out there more. Try new things and speak to new people.
2. To help max with his development as much as humanly possible.
3. To stop stressing about other people and just concentrate on my family.
These are resolutions I think I can keep so let’s see how it goes.
I’ve been sooooo pissed off recently about a few scenarios.
It’s my belief that children should be treated equally. In both love and matriastically (is that even a word). I think if you have one child or ten they must all be treated fairly.
I’ve seen and heard so many cases of this lately where that’s just not the case.
I’ve come to the realisation that this is a bit of a fantasy it’s not real life. People will always have their favorites.
Kind of makes me want to pack my family up and move to a remote area where we can just live off the land.
The most annoying part is that it really BOTHERS me. My God whhhhy!
I feel I need to meditate or something and take this dumb negativity and turn it into something positive.
Here’s a funny story to conteract my annoyance : max had been asleep for a while tonight when I throught I caught a whiff of poo coming from his room. Upon patting his bum low and behold I could fee the poo sticking out
What to do!!!!
Option 1: The decent thing and change his bum running the risk of him not going back down OR option 2: just pretend to myself I didn’t smell it.
Ok calm down I changed his bum.
Have you ever been in this situation. What did you do 🙂
Anyway enough from me.
I really didn’t want this blog to be ranty but what the heck I need to rant away. Here’s what’s bothering me this week:
1. If I let you pass on the road wether you have right of way or not then it’s polite to say thank you. Drives me nuts when people are rude. Yes I’m that person that says loudly your welcome ….in my car where you can’t hear me 🙂
2. Max fighting naps. For the love of God child just sleep mummy needs to sleep, eat, have a cup of tea.
3. Housework. It’s never ending and nothing makes a difference. See people on Facebook looking for cleaners makes me sooooo jealous.
4. The Christmas film selection on prime and Netflix. It’s disappointing and plain crap there’s not even any classics on there.
5. The nappy struggle. Max is determined to roam the house nappy free. Guess what sunshine not on my watch!!!!!!
Ok I think that’s enough moaning for one post. With this little sausage in my life I can never be mad for long.